Wednesday, November 6, 2013

This blog  won't be just my point of view.  If you are interested in my point of view, you can read it on Google+ or on Facebook.

I will make periodic updates as I don't wish to waste your time with trivial things.

My first blog is to those of you who are contemplating root canal surgery.

I'm truly sorry this too late for those who have already has this action taken.

About 5 years ago, I was facing root canal surgery.  Most recently, a year and a half ago, I was told it needed to happen.

To date I have found a way around this 'much needed' surgery.

Of course, brushing and flossing go along way.

Using ACT Restoring, is the solution I found.  Just get the flavor you desire.  I chose Cool Mint.

So, listen to your dentist, but when they suggest drastic surgery, get a second opinion.


1 comment:

  1. Just an update, had a new dental appointment with Aspen Dental about four months back. Being my first appointment, they went through the whole list of exams.

    I was waiting for those fatal words, 'Root Canal'! These words never crossed their lips! :)

    ReplyDelete